Inflatable Board Care
The Multi-Chamber Inflatable Technology (MCIT) SUP board from Badfish and Boardworks Surf is a cutting edge inflatable SUP design built to last. With a basic level of care your MCIT will last a very long time.
- Always inflate your MCIT to the recommended PSI (side tubes 7psi, drop stitch board 14psi). Do not over inflate the board.
- When your board is going to be in the sun for a long period of time, bleed air out of each chamber and keep the black bottom facing down. Do not store your board in the sun for long periods of time.
- Keep the air valves free of sand and dirt.
- When you are going to store the board for long periods of time (over the winter) make sure to put the board away dry and out of the sun and preferably flat (not rolled up).
- The 9″ center fin that comes with the board is intended for use in flatwater and the ocean. It is not appropriate for use in the river. Shorter fins can be purchased from our webstore.
We are always here to help and glad to answer any questions you might have. Give us a call or shoot us an email with any concerns about your inflatable board and thanks for your support!